Position: Fitness Administrative Assistant
Classification: Non - Exempt / Hourly
Reports to: Fitness Director
LIVunLtd, a luxury lifestyle management company is looking for a Fitness Administrative Assistant to assist our Fitness Director with everyday administrative tasks, special projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has stellar communication and writing skills, is a good problem solver who can think on their feet, won’t crack under pressure, and is motivated to do well. This person should also be looking to improve upon their existing assets while also willing to learn new skills. Someone with a background in fitness / wellness and who is truly passionate about a career in fitness is preferred.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage complex fitness and training schedules at multiple locations throughout NYC, surrounding boroughs and New Jersey
- Assist with recruiting of quality fitness candidates
- Assist with coordination of interviews/auditions for potential fitness employees such as Group Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers, Yoga Instructors, etc.
- Answer daily email correspondence in a timely fashion
- Answer operational questions about LIVunLltd’s fitness programs and classes
- Assist with any additional special projects and tasks given by the Fitness Director
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication / Writing
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Friendly / Outgoing
Must be familiar with:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Groups, etc.)
- ADP Workforce Now
This position is part-time and is up to 20 hours/week.
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)