Luxury Retail: Concierge Supervisor
The Concierge Supervisor accomplishes the project’s objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating activities, responsible for advising guests on any and all itinerary items related to their visit. Concierges and Managers are to have extremely thorough knowledge of all local offerings and insights. Concierge Supervisors should be exemplary in leadership skills and methods, policies and procedures, teamwork, relevant software programs, language common to the workplace, and must possess gainful information for coworkers and staff alike.
Upscale service experience in either luxury hospitality, fine dining, high-end travel or luxury retail. Qualified candidates must have highly proficient computer skills and experience working with a CRM or other customer database software. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively – ability in multiple languages is an additional asset
- Represent the venue’s style and embrace the culture of service of the brand.
- Greet all guests in a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcome, anticipate their needs.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the venue, including locations, directions, products and services, including special promotions and programs.
- Proactively engage with shoppers, visitors and venue personnel.
- Maintain database of customers, including notes pertaining to the customers’ interests, preferences, frequency of visits and other demographic information.
- Facilitate and fulfill special requests for shoppers and visitors.
- Help build awareness of the services by engaging with shoppers and visitors to describe and promote the service.
- Attend special promotional events to represent the brand and to build relationships with existing customers and prospects.
- Maintain staff by assisting with the recruiting process and training employees; maintain a safe, secure, and ethical work environment; develop personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintain quality service through enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyze and resolve customer service problems; identify trends; recommend system improvements.
- Be attentive and show interest in all staff and workplace needs; be proactive, accept responsibility, adhere to the chain of command, and more importantly practice self care.
- Reach out to guests and offer any services which include, but are not limited to: assistance with directions, insights, booking tickets, restaurant reservations, car services, tourism, attractions, or advise suggestions for activities, etc.
- Be conducive in maintaining an orderly and clean work space at all times.
- Develop, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Be motivational and exemplary in supporting all staff and provide a means of mentorship and education to the team.
- All schedules, hours, and the possibility of overtime are the responsibility of the supervisor. When there is or may be conflict with scheduling or the possibility of overtime, consult with co-leaders and colleagues. Supervisors are also responsible for any vacation requests, sick days, direct deposit and other related payroll issues which are then to be directed to the Human Resources Department.
What we offer:
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)