LIVunLtd is currently seeking a Spa Attendant to join our growing team. The Spa Attendant position is an essential part of providing superior customer service for all spa guests. As a Spa Attendant, you will be responsible for maintaining the visual appeal of the spa through daily cleaning and upkeep. Spa Attendants work under the supervision and guidance of the Spa Manager and will be handed other tasks on an on needed basis.
- Warmly welcome guests to spa, offer refreshments, and tours of spa facility.
- Professionally communicate and interact with all guests and coworkers.
- Provide professional cleaning services for amenity spaces including, but not limited to spa treatment rooms, locker rooms, steam rooms, restrooms, showers, storage room and other specified areas.
- Offer general assistance to guests as needed.
- Clean and prepare treatment rooms for each guest.
- Perform any and all cleaning duties as assigned to help establish and maintain a showroom quality spa at all times.
- Replenish and maintain all guest supplies including, but not limited to toiletries, towels, robes, water bottles etc.
- Stock complimentary guest supplies in the locker room vanity areas.
- Report any low supplies to the Spa Manager.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Previous spa or retail experience is preferred. Must be able to maintain an impeccable overall cleanliness of assigned areas within the spa. Should be well-versed in cleaning various surfaces with appropriate products. Must be able to give accurate and detailed information to guests, co-workers, and supervisors about property conditions. Should be able to solve problems independently and be able to work efficiently without constant supervision. Must have superior customer service skills, be enthusiastic, careful and have a high level of attention to detail.
PERKS FOR WORKING FOR LIVUNLTD
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
- Full benefit offering for all full time employees
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)