LIVunLtd is currently seeking Porters with a strong work ethic and positive attitude to join our growing team in Jersey City. Qualified candidates will be responsible for day to day cleaning of luxe amenity spaces to help maintain a showroom quality at all times. Self starters with the ability to be detail oriented will excel in the position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide professional cleaning services for amenity spaces including gyms, locker rooms, steam rooms and wet areas.
- Polish fixtures and glass areas
- Perform any and all cleaning duties as assigned
- Adhere to rules and regulations for safety of the property
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that need intensive work to management
- Provide a high level of service to residents and guests
Successful candidates will possess:
- Previous cleaning experience preferred but not recommended
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accountability and flexibility
- Experience in the service or hospitality industry is a plus
- Experience in maintenance is a plus.
What we offer:
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
- Full Benefits package for full-time employees
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)