Luxury Retail: Part Time Concierge/VIP Services
Our concierge company has been retained by an international luxury retail venue to provide high-level hospitality concierge services to VIP clients and visitors. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates with an intuitive understanding of the luxury customer and the innate ability to provide a level of service that will be memorable to each customer. If you are a creative thinker, an innovative problem solver and a person who genuinely understands how great service can impact the customer experience, we want to hear from you. Special consideration is given to those who speak multiple languages and who have an interest in fashion, the arts, theatre, dining and travel.
Upscale service experience in either luxury hospitality, fine dining, high-end travel or luxury retail. Qualified candidates must also have highly proficient computer skills and experience working with a CRM or other customer database software.
- Represent the venue’s style and embrace the culture of service of the brand.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the venue, including locations, directions, products and services, including special promotions and programs.
- Proactively engage with shoppers, visitors and venue personnel.
- Maintain database of customers, including notes pertaining to the customers’ interests, preferences, frequency of visits and other demographic information.
- Facilitate and fulfill special requests for shoppers and visitors.
- Help build awareness of the services by engaging with shoppers and visitors to describe and promote the service.
- Attend special promotional events to represent the brand and to build relationships with existing customers and prospects.
Part-time salary is commensurate with skill level and experience.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those considered for interviews will be contacted.
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)