LIVunLtd, the leading concierge company in New York City is a subsidary of FirstService Corporation. We are seeking a Community Center Attendant / Porter for our Stuytown location.
Requirements: The successful candidate should enjoy working with all types of people and be upbeat and approachable. We want you to treat our seniors as you would treat your grandparents. Candidate should also have a customer focused attitude with the ability to multi-task. Patience is a virtue! The candidate must be able to lift 20 pounds. Basic knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office) and chess is a plus. Must be willing to work weekends.
Some of our seniors come to the center looking for a conversation. Be willing to have a conversation. Be able to answer the center telephone in a professional manner. Applicant must be comfortable working independently, is self-motivated, timely, has a customer focused attitude, is a team player, trustworthy, a fast learner, available to work on nights and Saturdays, and is familiar with computers, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Opening and closing as per hours of operation.
- Provide occasional janitorial services to the Community Center and three offices.
- Setting up tables, chairs, games, and providing game supplies to residents.
- Assist residents and participates with various activities.
- Encourage participation while providing a friendly and warm environment.
- Responsible for answering phone calls, addressing inquires, and taking messages.
- Communicate needed office/kitchen supplies, customer queries, unresolved inquires and general feedback to Manager.
- Assisting residents with the use of computers.
- Provides excellent customer service and acts in accordance with company policies, procedures, and code of conduct
- Takes Initiative
- Friendly Personality
- Clerical Skills
- Customer Service
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)