LIVunLtd, the leading concierge company in New York City. We are always on the hunt for top talent and are currently seeking candidates to fill Front Desk Concierge positions.
Applicant must have excellent customer service skills and a positive, friendly attitude. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, is a team player, is trustworthy and a fast learner. Strong written and verbal communication is necessary. Candidate must be available to work on a rotating schedule (including some nights and weekends), and is familiar with computers, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Greeting customers, answering phone calls and responding to e-mails
- Setting up housekeeping, car service, handyman, technology, and pet service appointments.
- Accommodating dry cleaning/laundry, theater/sporting events restaurant reservations/recommendations requests.
- Handling sales of stamps, Metro cards, discount movie tickets, moving supplies, etc.
- Provide business services such as making photocopies, sending faxes, electronic scanning, etc.
- Assisting the shipping/receiving department with package services, and other special requests to make our clients' lives easier.
- Signing new members up for our services
- Promoting our services to potential new members
- Filing of important member documents
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)