LIVunLtd is currently seeking both part time and full time Receptionists / Front Desk Associates to work at our luxurious locations around NYC. Successful candidates will have prior receptionist or front desk experience, superior customer service skills, attention to detail, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and a positive, can-do attitude.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone, take and relay messages, provide information to callers
- Stand, smile and greet residents upon entering the facility
- Tour facility to inspect for cleanliness and safety
- General administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments as needed
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Make reservations for residents who request / pay for events
Please note that these positions require the ability to work flexible shifts: weekday early AM's / midday shifts / evenings. CPR Certification is a plus, but not required.
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)