LIVunLtd is currently seeking energetic, reliable and customer service focused Pool Managers to join our growing team. Candidates will provide a positive, high level service in luxe amenity properties throughout the NYC-Metro area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide oversight of facility
- Maintain efficient operation
- Manage lifeguard staff
- Maintain pool chemistry, OSHA and DOH compliance
- Perform required maintenance of whirlpool and pool filtration system
- Provide ongoing communication with building staff for HVAC, electrical and plumbing needs
- Some record keeping, payroll, expense tracking, inventory and product purchasing
- Provide superior customer service to residents and guests.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 1 year pool management experience and 3 years lifeguard experience.
- Must be CPO certified
- Must have knowledge of pool chemistry and water cleanliness
- Must have knowledge of pool mechanical operations
- Possess a friendly attitude, excellent customer service skills and commitment to get job done in a professional manner
What we offer:
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
- Full Benefits package for full-time employees
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)