LIVunLtd is currently searching for a full time Pool Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in pool management and 3 years of experience as a lifeguard. Must have knowledge of pool chemistry, and CPO certified.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide facility oversight, maintain efficient operation
- Manage lifeguard staff. Manager is the lifeguard on duty during shift.
- Maintain pool chemistry, Osha and DOH compliance
- Perform required maintenance of whirlpool and pool filtration system.
- Some record keeping, payroll, expense tracking, inventory and product purchasing.
- Provide ongoing communicate with building staff for HVAC, electrical and
- plumbing needs.
- Provide superior customer service
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)