Reports to: Resident Experience Manager
Summary of Position:
LIVunLtd is looking for Deck Attendant candidates for our location located in Flushing, Queens. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and passion for providing a high level of service. The Deck Attendant will maintain cleanliness and showroom quality of the deck area, monitor the entrance, greet patrons and serve as an information source by reminding members of programs and activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide professional cleaning services for amenity spaces including gyms, locker rooms, steam rooms and wet areas.
- Maintain areas in immaculate, 'showroom' condition at all times.
- Polish fixtures and glass areas, with attention to fine details
- Report any unsafe conditions or situations that need intensive work to management.
- Provide a high level of service to residents and guests.
- Spot cleaning, garbage removal, reset deck furniture.
- Wear proper uniform at all times: LIV branded shirt, name tag and approved pants.
- Must understand the club operations and serve as a source of information.
- Be aware and alert all problems and/or complaints to the Manager on Duty immediately!
- Help provide a safe, healthy and clean environment for all members, guests and employees.
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
- Previous cleaning experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Accountability, punctuality and flexibility.
- Experience in the service or hospitality industry is a plus.
- Experience in maintenance is a plus.
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)