LIVunLtd is currently seeking Assistant Resident Experience Managers to join our growing team! This position is perfect for fitness and wellness-minded individuals interested in being part of a fast paced, energetic environment delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintain a superior level of service and build a positive rapport with clients
- Assist REM manage and coordinate staffing of porters, front desk associates and lifeguards
- Assist REM as needed with event coordination
- Ensure the facilities are always in showroom quality condition
- Handle inquires and issues that might arise in a timely professional manner
- Create and foster a happy, energetic environment for residents, guests and co- workers
Successful candidates will possess:
- High School diploma or higher
- Prior reception or customer service experience in luxury hospitality or fitness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative on the daily operations in REM absence
- Flexible availability for days, nights or weekends
This job description document does not constitute an exhaustive list of responsibilities and that the company may revise the list at any time.
What we offer:
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
- Full Benefits package for full-time employees
LIVunLtd is a unique, single-source solution global luxury brand specializing in the management of all 360 degrees of the service experience in residential and commercial properties, spas and hotels. We are the happy result of a merger between Abigail Michaels Concierge and American Leisure, and take great satisfaction in the knowledge that our hand-tailored service packages now augment some of the world’s most iconic properties.
Our services are retained by the most prominent, luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties in NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles. Candidates with experience in fitness, hospitality, or luxury retail will be at the top of our list.
Company Website: www.LIVunLtd.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)